This site invites you to:
1. Read enticing, exciting and engaging stories written by people from all walks of life. Their full stories will educate you about Jesus and his presence. See a list of stories on the Get a Story page.
2. Contribute a story answering the question, “What’s new with you and Jesus?” Write a story, or arrange an interview.
3. Ask me to speak at a variety of events and for a variety of occasions. My overall goal is to keep families strong and cemented through stories that have a Christian purpose. I tell stories about those I collect, and I have 10 presentations. Each takes 45 minutes and can be applied at schools, workshops, conferences, meetings and reunions. Story titles are:
- “Stronger Families Through Storytelling”
- “Trouble in the Family: Stories Bring Solutions”
- “Why Jesus was a Good Storyteller”
- “Smile, Laugh, Tease, Roar: Throw Some Humor into Your Story”
- “Grampa, Tell Me the Story You Told Last Time, or How To Remember
What You Told Last Time”
- “Technology, A Thief or a Treasure in Storytelling”
- “Activities that Activate Storytelling”
- “Mom, What was it Like When You were a Baby? A Perfect Set-Up for
- “50, 60, 70, 80 Years Old – Don’t Wait to Tell Your Story”
- “My True Story: Growing Up with Five Brothers and Nine Sisters”